Armed Forces Covenant
We commit to honour the Armed Forces Covenant and support the Armed Forces Community. We recognise the value Serving Personnel, both Regular and Reservists, Veterans and military families contribute to our business and our country.
- No member of the Armed Forces Community should face disadvantage, compared to any other citizen.
- In some circumstances special treatment may be appropriate especially for the injured or bereaved.
- Supporting the employment of veterans, recognising military skills and qualifications in our recruitment and selection process.
- Supporting the employment of Service spouses and partners.
- Supporting our employees who are members of the Reserve Forces; granting additional paid/unpaid leave for annual Reserve Forces training; supporting any mobilisations and deployment.
- Supporting our employees who are volunteer leaders in military cadet organi-sations, granting additional leave to attend annual training camps and courses; recognising the benefits of employing cadets/ex-cadets within the workforce.
- Offering a discount to members of the Armed Forces community.
Please let us know your thoughts on how we are doing, by emailing email@example.com